Thursday, October 14, 2010

Morning Manna

"[The Servant of God says] The Lord God has given Me the tongue of a disciple and of one who is taught, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him who is weary. He wakens Me morning by morning, He wakens My ear to hear as a disciple [as one who is taught]." -- Isaiah 50:4 AMP

Abba, learning from You leads me to paths of righteousness. Learning from You, I cannot go wrong. You cover every gap and fill in the cracks of my foundation.

"Teach to learn," Dr. B. The more opportunities to teach, the more the Truths of Your Word become a part of the fiber of my heart.

It's not a trivial pursuit, no Jesus, learning of You brings Abundant Life!

May Your Kingdom come and Your Will be done. Not one word more, not one word less than You have ordained for the moment.

It is my desire not only to be a vessel in the Potter's Hands, but also a conduit of Your Grace for the weary soul. You know my desire to reach into the winter soul...You know my desire to comfort with the Comfort that I have been given.

You are tilling the soil of my heart and it is an arduous process...I know You have a Plan and I submit to Your Gracious and Tender Plowing of my fallow ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment