Sunday, July 25, 2010

Good-bye Facebook, Hello Blog


For the last several days I've been feeling an irritation develop. It's a sort of "scratchiness" that's beginning to fester. I know the signs. The Lord uses this unsettling in my heart to show me that a season is over...it's time to move on. It's time to write.

So, here I am with the same goals - to encourage others in their life journey based on how the Lord is encouraging me in mine.

I'm not blogging to flog you with laws, clog you with "knowledge", or dog you with my opinions. I'm blogging to nudge you with a nugget of His Grace for the day.

Your welcome to...

  • Join me first thing for Morning Manna
  • Check-in to read an occasional story, thought, or lesson that I've learned
  • View pictures of my princesses, my husband, and even my cat
I'm a family gal who likes to keep it simple, I'm a volleyball mom who is often on the road, I'm a guide to an adult daughter with big dreams, I'm a wife to a self-less man, and I'm the caretaker to three fish that I'm amazed are still living and a cat that just wants to sit at my feet.

...sharing what I'm learning while I'm learning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment