Sunday, July 25, 2010

Morning Manna

"And the tree of the field shall yield its fruit and the earth shall yield its increase; and [My people] shall be secure in their land, and they shall be confident and know (understand and realize) that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bars of their yoke and have delivered them out of the hand of those who made slaves of them." -- Ezekiel 34:27 AMP

Abba, breaking free is Your desire for all of us. I've never been more convinced that the battle for the feminine heart begins at a very young age. Teach me to unveil Jesus and expose the lies of the enemy for my daughters.

Their hearts belong to You. Their hope-filled futures belong to You. Their passions and desires come from You. You Delight in them...and in me.

It's time to break free.

No comments:

Post a Comment