Monday, July 26, 2010

Morning Manna

"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to His eyes." -- Psalm 18:24 MSG

Abba, You are writing my life story each day and You invite me to partner with You. I truly have no clue where we're headed; however, I do know that with You as my Shepherd, I am safe. I can breathe freely...in Confident Peace. I open the book of my heart to Your Eyes. I ask You to Run Your Text Check and correct any errors, rewrite where needed, and add text wherever You'd like. You are the Editor of my life and You have full authority to make changes and additions until I am a completed work. The Copyright is eternal. There is no one else like me on this earth. I am fearfully and wonderfully made by Your Hand. Have Your Way in my story today.

No comments:

Post a Comment