Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Morning Manna

"Therefore, behold, I will allure her [Israel] and bring her into the wilderness, and I will speak tenderly and to her heart. There I will give her her vineyards and make the Valley of Achor [troubling] to be for her a door of hope and expectation. And she shall sing there and respond as in the days of her youth and as at the time when she came up out of the land of Egypt." -- Hosea 2:14-15 AMP

Abba, there are times when our journeys take an unexpected turn. There are times when circumstances just don't make sense. Whether I'm on the mountaintop or in the valley, You are there with me. You give me springs and rivers in the desert. You are my Door of Hope. You are my Door of Expectation.

Allure me, Prince of Peace, pursue my heart and make me to grasp that I am Captivating. Speak tenderly, Jesus, for my heart is open and longing to hear what You think of me. Rather than a tumbleweed, I am a fruitful vine...rooted and established in Your Love. Cause me to bear fruit that lasts for generations.

The wilderness is a place where I can hear. The wilderness is a place of quiet rest. May I not despise my growing place, but understand that each day You are perfecting Your Image in me.

I am Your Bride, betrothed to You until that Final Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment