Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Morning Manna


"He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love [for love waved as a protecting and comforting banner over my head when I was near him]." -- Song of Solomon 2:4 AMP

Abba, any time that I am with You, Love covers me. Your Love is the cloud by day and the fire by night on my journey. Your Love is the Holy Spirit in me. You are my Protection and Place of Refuge.

You are known for Your Love and I am known by the fruit of that Love growing in me. No matter what the world or anyone says, I am loved. I am wanted. I have a beauty to unveil that reflects the image of my Father.

Your banner is a standard...a warning to the enemy of my soul. You are my Defender, my Deliverer, and my Strong Tower.

I am the Beloved, bought with a great price, by the Lover of My Soul.

Abiding in You, near You, I am safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment