Thursday, August 5, 2010

Morning Manna


"Come and hear, all you who reverently and worshipfully fear God, and I will declare what He has done for me!" -- Psalm 66:16 AMP

Abba, You have ordained today. You have set the stage to highlight Your Son. May Jesus be glorified in my words, my heart, and my life this morning.

Thank You for allowing me to partner with You to bring HOPE. Your Story in me is one that I cannot withhold. Your Strength in me causes me to worship!

May You bring Healing, Grace, and Peace...gifts to be unwrapped in our conversation. May those You have chosen for this hour experience their freedom in You!

Storytelling is my favorite! The opportunity to comfort those with the comfort I have been given ignites a holy fire in my heart. Fan the flame, Jesus...fan the flame.

Take my life and let it be consecrated Lord to Thee.

I am free.

No comments:

Post a Comment