Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Morning Manna

"And all your [spiritual] children shall be disciples [taught by the Lord and obedient to His will], and great shall be the peace and undisturbed composure of your children." -- Isaiah 54:13 AMP

Abba, this has been my foundational Scripture for homeschooling my daughters. I have trusted you every year, every month, every day to be their Teacher. I am fully aware that I cannot educated their heads nor lead their hearts without You.

Each of my daughters has entered a unique season in their lives. Many life lessons to learn and grow through. Have Your way in them. Give me the wisdom to answer every question, the energy to tackle every obstacle, and the love to conquer every fear. I lean into You for Strength.

Thank You for Circle Christian School. What an incredible support! Thank You for their teachers and coaches. What seasons they have enjoyed!

Trusting You today for their Peace, Great Peace, and undisturbed composure.

They are Yours.

1 comment: