Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Morning Manna

"You are my dear flock, the flock of my pasture, my human flock, and I am your God." -- Ezekiel 34:31 AMP


Abba, Ezekiel 34 has been a great comfort to me in the past and is a great comfort to me this morning.

Thank You for reminding me of Your Divine Protection. Thank You for reminding me that You take personal responsibility for my welfare.

You feed me, You bring me back when I wander, You cause me to rest, You bandage my hurts, You calm my agitation, You protect me from becoming prey. You are acutely aware of my frailties and bring Your Strength. You restore my soul.

You lead me with Your Rod of Protection and Your Staff of Guidance from pasture to pasture in Unfailing, Secure Love.

I am Your sheep and You are my Great Shepherd.

Lead me in paths of Righteousness today I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment