Saturday, August 14, 2010

Morning Manna

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right, persevering, and steadfast spirit within me." -- Psalm 51:10 AMP

Abba, King David wrote this Psalm as a result of repentance and a desire to get right with You. This morning, I stand right with You because of the blood of Your Precious Son. I am thankful for Your Grace, Your Mercy, and Your Wisdom that are available to me simply for the asking...You are a liberal supplier who gives out of Love.

My focus on Psalm 51 this morning is as a result of lots and lots of thinking. My focus is as a result of things that were, are, and might be. I ask You to check my motives. I do not want to respond out of fear of the future, but rather faith for the future.

Jesus, killing desire is not Your Desire. Desire unleashed at the proper time yields a great harvest. Help me to know and to accept the seasons...for they are changing.

Your Ways are not my ways. My vision for my family is limited, but maybe myopia is not such a bad thing. Myopic vision requires Faith because everything passed reality is blurry...and this feels quite unnerving. Good news for me - You are not bound to the realm of feelings, but rather the realm of Faith.

Create in me a clean heart. Increase my faith I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment