Monday, August 16, 2010

Morning Manna

"The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]." -- James 5:16 AMP

Abba, I know that You love to hear my voice the same way that I love to hear the voice of my children. You hear my cry the same way I hear the cry of my children. When they call my name, I stop in my tracks. When I call Your Name, You stop in Yours. You bend Your Ear down to hear my petitions.

Your Word says that my prayers move mountains. You Word says that my prayers, rooted in Christ Jesus, are powerful and dynamic. My heartfelt, and some times gut-wrenching, prayers shake Heaven.

Yesterday, my husband and I had a time of heaven-shaking prayer. You were there with us. We prayed and put the matter into Your Lovable and Capable Hands. Now, we rest and come to You in thankfulness that You will see to the matter.

You are working behind the scenes. The seeds of prayer have been sown and we leave the cultivating, watering, fertilizing, growing, weed pulling, and harvesting up to You. You are the Vinedresser and You wash and tie up Your vines perfectly.

You are the Potter...we are the clay. Have Your Way in us today.

No comments:

Post a Comment