Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Morning Manna


"I WILL lift up my eyes to the hills [around Jerusalem, to sacred Mount Zion and Mount Moriah] -- From whence shall my help come? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to slip or to be moved; He Who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand [the side not carrying a shield]. The sun shall not smite you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all evil; He will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore." -- Psalm 121:1-8 AMP

Abba, You who keeps me never slumbers, nor sleeps. Your ever-watchful eye does not lose focus on my life.

I'm awake at 3:00 am because my daughter's tummy was feeling yucky. We called upon You and You were right there for us.You brought Peace in the midst of the storm.

This Psalm - 121 - brings great comfort to my heart. Nothing gets by You, Jesus...You are by my side at all times. You are by my family's side as well. You are on night duty...You are on day duty!

Thank You for reassuring me that I am not alone. You are so patient. You are so kind. It is Your Nature to walk alongside me at my pace. You don't rush my understanding of Your Truth. You lead me, You guide me, to still waters. You restore my soul.

Thank You that we call upon Your Name and are saved...we are safe under the shadow of Your Wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment