Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Morning Manna


“You parents—if your children ask for a loaf of bread, do you give them a stone instead? Or if they ask for a fish, do you give them a snake? Of course not! So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him. -- Matthew 7:10-11 NLT

Abba, the Message translations ends verse 11 by saying, "So don't you think the God who conceived you in love will be even better?" So beautiful!

Even on my worst day, Jesus, I still provide for my girls. Regardless of my personal issues, I provide for my daughters...I will not turn them away.

Abba, what You are showing me is that as I raise them up to You in prayer, You will provide for their every need for You truly conceived them in Perfect Love. Your Perfect Love casts out any fear in my heart that my daughters will miss out or fall through the cracks of life.

If I will sacrifice my needs in order to provide for their needs, how much more does Your Sacrifice cause them to reign in this life! They are princesses in Your Kingdom and You are a Righteous and Loving King. No one in Your Kingdom does without.

I trust You to grow my daughters in Grace. I trust You to grow them in the knowledge of You. I trust You to grow them as You grew...in wisdom and stature, and favor with God and men.

Precious Jesus, my daughters are Yours. They are in Your Lovable and Capable Hands...the absolute best place to be, the better place.

Have Your Way in their hearts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment