Sunday, September 19, 2010

Morning Manna


"She opens her mouth with wisdom, and on her tongue is the law of kindness." -- Proverbs 31:26 NKJV

Abba, thank You for using Your amazing servant Beth Moore to encourage my heart. She passionately shared Your Word for Your Daughters yesterday.

I confess, I entered that event completely worn out, tired...over everything and just about every one. In Your Loving-Kindness and Tender-Mercy, You held me close. Through the times of worship, through the teaching, through the conversations, my heart was captivated by Your Beauty. Beholding You, I am changed.

It surely did not take me long to be unkind, that's for sure. Before I even walked in the door last night, I had already done the exact opposite of the Truth that I had focused on all day.  However, I would not allow the enemy to steal what I learned from You yesterday. No condemnation in Christ...I am not a failure.

Today my hearts request is that You would continue to teach me, show me, encourage me to be kind. I want the Torah of Kindness on my tongue. I want to be a gracious woman. I cannot abide in Grace without You.

May my mouth be filled with Your Wisdom, may my words be seasoned with Your Grace, and may Your Kindness be the editor by which I share my heart with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment