Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Morning Manna


"And he shall be like a tree firmly planted [and tended] by the streams of water, ready to bring forth its fruit in its season; its leaf also shall not fade or wither; and everything he does shall prosper [and come to maturity]." -- Psalm 1:3 AMP

Abba, You are so kind to provide Your Children with Promises from Your Word. Beyond that, You are Faithful and Just to complete what You have started.

Psalm 1:3 is a very specific promise and I hold this Scripture deep in my heart. This Word is a Gift to me. Your Word brings such Hope to my life.

I pray that in due season a great Harvest will be revealed and reaped. Until then, I ask You for the Strength to believe Your Word with all of my heart. I pray for Strength to keep Your Word in my mouth and to speak words that compliment that which You are doing behind the scenes.

I cling to what You Have Said will take place at the appointed time within the appointed season.

Teach me about seasons, Lord...teach me how to flourish as I wait for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment