Sunday, September 26, 2010

Morning Manna

"They looked to Him and were radiant; their faces shall never blush for shame or be confused." -- Psalm 34:5 AMP

Abba, when I look to You, You never turn away Your Face. There is no rejection in You, for You have suffered rejection at its highest level in my place.

Your Face is radiant with welcome. Your Face is inviting, brilliant, understanding, and gracious.

You are my High Priest forever. You empathize with the ups and downs of this life. I have a High Priest who perfectly understands my heart.

You are the Author and the Finisher of my faith, who knowing the end result of Your Substitutionary Sacrifice, endured the cross and the shame with joy...then You sat down...it is Finished!

There is no shame in Your Name...from Law to Love I will remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment