Monday, September 27, 2010

Morning Manna


"Whoever will humble himself therefore and become like this little child [trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving] is greatest in the kingdom of heaven." -- Matthew 18:4 AMP

Abba, I'm really good at complicating, over-analyzing, and reading into things...all of these, at times, are detrimental to my Faith because they are based on what I see or feel. I spend hours upon hours arranging the scenarios trying to figure out - more often than not - the worst possible outcome, and at times, the best. I'm just being honest...You know how I am.

I desire to travel my life journey with a light heart.Teach me, Holy Spirit, to let go and let You! I wholeheartedly admit that I can only travel light in Your Strength...there is no other way.

Teach me, Jesus, to lean into You. Teach me to avoid the snares of the enemy. Teach me, Lord, to recognize unnecessary entanglements.

Little children naturally trust. Little children natural believe that their needs are met. Little children naturally believe they are amazing and loved...like duh!

Oh the cares of this life are chokingly deceitful...for what truly matters is living for the eternal.

Humbling myself under the care of Your Wings is an act of Grace. Understanding that You have gone before me, have experienced every trouble, have met every need, and have conquered every fear causes me to rest.

Faith of a little child...Jesus loves me this I know...this I pray today.

No comments:

Post a Comment