Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Morning Manna


"I [the Lord] will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go...." -- Psalm 32:8 AMP




Abba, You've created me with an insatiable desire to learn. I look to You as my Teacher.

You are faithful...You satisfy my mouth with good things and show me Your Salvation. You give Wisdom liberally and don't make me feel bad for asking.

You grew in Wisdom, Stature, and Favor with Your Abba and man. Year after year, You increased in maturity both spiritually and physically. I ask You for the same. You Grew in Grace during Your season on earth and may I Grow in Grace in my current season as well.

Take my heart, mind, and strength...lead me in paths of righteousness. I look to You, Jesus, my beginning and my end. You took my my sin, my punishment, my shame and exchanged my sentence of unconditional doom to a pardon of Unconditional Love and Everlasting Life.  

I am Yours...I am Loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment