Monday, October 18, 2010

Morning Manna

"Strength and dignity are her clothing and her position is strong and secure; she rejoices over the future [the latter day or time to come, knowing that she and her family are in readiness for it]!" -- Proverbs 31:25 AMP

Abba, I love the strength of this Scripture. In You, I am strong and secure. In You, I am validated. In You, I have nothing to fear!

The future is a person, Christ Jesus, and I choose to rest rather than wrestle about tomorrow and thereafter. You have a Plan and I will enter into each day knowing that You hold my days.

My future is bright and the path becomes more and more brilliant each day. My steps are ordered and I will not slip. You keep me from falling. You strengthen my weak and tottering knees.

My position in Christ is one of Righteousness. I am Your Beloved and no one can take that from me...no one.

May I see myself the way You see me...deeply loved, highly favored, safe, and secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment