Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Morning Manna


"For the Lord will comfort Zion; He will comfort all her waste places. And He will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord. Joy and gladness will be found in her, thanksgiving and the voice of song or instrument of praise." -- Isaiah 51:3 AMP

Abba, by faith I believe that You are a rewarder of those who diligently seek You. You respond when we call Your Name. Your ear is ever bent towards me...You know my voice.

Disappointment comes when my plan for Your Will in my life doesn't work out. Disappointment comes when my prayers aren't answered in my timing and in my design.

You are so patient with my finite mind. How could I possibly know how all the pieces of Your Plan fit together. You are the Supreme Parent. You know what's best for me. You will never intentionally harm me. You are not holding out on me...that's an ancient lie!

Sift through my prayers, Jesus...intercede on my behalf, my Priest. You know my deepest desires, needs, dreams.

May the days in the wilderness produce a fruitful and blossoming garden...flowers in the Garden of Your Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment