Friday, October 22, 2010

Morning Manna

"She considers a [new] field before she buys or accepts it [expanding prudently and not courting neglect of her present duties by assuming other duties]; with her savings [of time and strength] she plants fruitful vines in her vineyard." -- Proverbs 31:16 AMP

Abba, the Hebrew Lexicon really opens up this Scripture.

This woman strategically sorts out, considers the pros and the cons, before making any decisions. She weighs the effects that her decisions have on her family. She moves forward when the pros outweigh the cons in every way...family first is her motto.

I love the strength found in this Scripture verse. This woman is purpose and mission focused. She's not afraid to say yes or no. She weighs the consequences of her choices - short term and long term.

Give me strength, Abba, to continue plowing and planting in the fields that You provide for me. May my yes be yes and my no be no...in strength.

I love a cut-through-the-bologna woman...a bottom line mom.

Strengthen my heart for this journey I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment