Monday, October 25, 2010

Morning Manna

"You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore." -- Psalms 16:11 AMP

Abba, You will reveal to me the road to travel, for You have traveled it for me. This path will be continually life-giving for a lifetime. Your Path revives, Your Path renews, Your Path is perfectly planned. My part is to believe that You are for me.

In Your presence I find satisfying, overwhelming glee, delight, joy. Only in You will I find true happiness for all other paths are empty. You are relational at Your Core and desire a face-to-face relationship with me. Your arms are outstretched to hold me...You invite me to rest on my way.

At Your Right Hand, Your Strong Arm, there is beauty. At Your Right Hand is where Jesus sits alongside You. At Your Right Hand, I behold Your Son...in whom You Delight and in whom I find delight, pleasure.

Your invitation...from fallow to follow. Take my hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment