Thursday, October 28, 2010

Morning Manna

"He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things?" -- Romans 8:32 AMP

Abba, I confess that I withhold from You when I feel that You are withholding from me. It's like I withdraw due to disappointment or unmet expectations.

You desire that I remain connected. You desire to hear my prayers. You even desire to hear my cries of impatience because You understand my heart and know my every need.

Jesus was acquainted with needs and is my Intercessor before Your Throne of Grace. May I be bold in my approach and faith-filled in my waiting. You know what is best for me...You are working behind the scenes.

I am Your Beloved...You will never fail me nor abandon me. In these truths I am rooted and established.

No comments:

Post a Comment