Friday, October 8, 2010

Morning Manna


"So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?" -- Hebrews 13:6 AMP

Abba, thank You for opportunities for bravery. Thank You for opening doors where faith and fortitude are the keys. Thank You for provoking our family to focus forward!

Adversity provides chances for us to either shrink back or spring forward. The choice is our to make.

There are seasons and times in our lives where a fork appears on the path before us. "Give me the shortest route please!" That's usually my heart's cry; however, the fast forward requires me to dig deep into the Truth that I know, the Truth that You have revealed to me. I rely on our relationship and all that we have journeyed throughout our story.

Your Arm is not short, nor weak...You are the God of the Angel Armies. You are fiercely in love with me...I need not fear.

You paid a great price for my Peace...may I choose the road less traveled in response. You will never fail me, nor abandon me.

Jesus paid it all. All to Him I owe. Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment