Wednesday, November 10, 2010


"Watch this: God's eye is on those who respect him, the ones who are looking for his love. He's ready to come to their rescue in bad times; in lean times he keeps body and soul together." -- Psalm 33:18-19 MSG

Abba, You reminded me this morning that Your Eye is watching over me. What a comfort!

I am one of Your Precious Ones...in awe of You, in worship of You, looking for Your Love in all the righteous places.

You are ever poised with an Outstretched Arm. You keep me from slipping, from falling. You catch me and settle me once more.

In lean times, You strengthen me inside and out. You keep me from falling apart. You make me whole.

If Your Eye is on the sparrow, then certainly Your Eye is on the crescendo of Your Creation...woman. We hold a very special place in Your Heart.

Resting in Your Watchful Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment