Saturday, August 7, 2010

Morning Manna

"Have not I commanded you? Be strong, vigorous, and very courageous. Be not afraid, neither be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." -- Joshua 1:9 AMP

Abba, You command us to Be Strong and Very Courageous because You see the end picture. You know that the pressure for Victory in this life is on You, not on me.

Sometimes the battle seems so strong and I want to give up. Sometimes the battle depletes me - emotionally and physically.

You are reminding me this morning that we pray from a position of victory, not for victory. You have invaded the kingdom of darkness on my behalf. You have depleted my enemy of any power. His only tool is deception. Satan IS a liar. My part is to focus on Your Truth that I may reign in this life!

This morning, I blog from fullness and not depletion. I pray with a thankful heart knowing that You have already won every battle that lies ahead.

I will not fear...You are with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment