Sunday, August 8, 2010

Morning Manna

"[I can feel] [Do I have a constant sense of my Shepherd's presence, regardless of my surroundings?] his left hand under my head and his right hand embraces me!" -- Song of Solomon 2:6 AMP


Abba, what a great question! Do I have a constant sense of my Shepherd's presence, regardless of my surroundings? My answer is NO. I've got to be honest. I let circumstances choke my hope. I let fear - false evidence appearing real - cloud my vision.

What a beautiful picture! My Shepherd holds me the same way that I hold a baby. One hand supporting the baby's head and the other supporting it's weight. The baby bears no pressure...all the baby needs to do is relax on my bosom.

Jesus, that fills me! Knowing that You hold me close sets my heart at ease. Such a loving picture...brand it on my heart I pray.

You're a meek and lowly in heart...You restore my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment