Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Morning Manna


"Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life." -- James 1:12 MSG

Abba, You my Personal Trainer in this life! You are my Guide and I trust in Your Leadership.

Sometimes this life feels like a family favorite show - Survivor! What shall we eat? What shall we drink? Where do we take shelter from the storm? Who's taking the lead? How will we win this battle? Do we get immunity? Is there a reward?

You've created me to welcome a challenge. I love a challenge...the harder, the better! I like a coach to be hard on me. I like to be pushed. I play to win!!

In these times of challenge and testing, I'm sticking it out. Two words = Focus & Sacrifice. That's what I'm chewing on this week. Focusing on Your Target for my life...sacrificing my all with Your Strength to hit the target the first time around. Adjusting my aim and trusting You to steady my hands to release at the right time.

Loyally in love with You, my Jesus, I receive Abundant Life. Your are the Source and I ask You to pour into my heart today.

No comments:

Post a Comment