Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Morning Manna


"Be merciful and gracious to me, O God, be merciful and gracious to me, for my soul takes refuge and finds shelter and confidence in You; yes, in the shadow of Your wings will I take refuge and be confident until calamities and destructive storms are passed." -- Psalm 57:1 AMP

Abba, in You I find my confidence and strength. In You I take refuge and find shelter.

There are days on my journey that all I need is You. My strength is worn, I cannot read another book, I can't hear another teaching, I cannot apply another principle...I simply don't have the energy...all I need, all I want, is You.

- When the winds of adversity blow, my foundation in You is secure.
- When the waters of an unwilling heart rise, as long as You are with me, I will not sink.
- When the thunder roars and the lightening strikes, I will not fear the noise.
- When the storms blow through, I will grasp Hope, the Spirit of Grace.

Be merciful and gracious to me O God, be merciful and gracious today.

No comments:

Post a Comment