Thursday, August 26, 2010

Morning Manna


"First we were loved, now we love. He loved us first." -- 1 John 4:19 MSG

Abba, the Truth that You loved me first blows my mind!! I didn't have to perform, I didn't have to act a certain way, I didn't have to do a thing...You simply loved me period!!

Just as I loved my daughters from the get-go, I loved them first, You also loved me.

The best part? You still love me. Your Love reaches far into my future and covers me. Under the protection of Your wings is where my heart dwells.

My aim, my focus, is to grasp the height, depth, width - the full measure - of Your Love for me.

Being reminded of Your Unceasing, Overwhelming, All-Surpassing, Far-Reaching Love has given me Joy for my Journey!

Abiding in Your love...living loved today.

No comments:

Post a Comment