Sunday, August 29, 2010

Morning Manna


"And they who know Your name [who have experience and acquaintance with Your mercy] will lean on and confidently put their trust in You, for You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek (inquire of and for) You [on the authority of God's Word and the right of their necessity]." -- Psalm 9:10 AMP

Abba, when I'm tired and uninspired, You pick me up. I lean into You as my Strength, my Strong Tower, my Refuge and my Very Present Help.

I know Your Name. I am acquainted with and have experienced Your Mercy and Your Grace in undeserved, unmerited measure.

I call on Your Name and You answer, "Yes, Child?" Your warm and loving ways break down the walls of self-protection, misunderstanding, and hardness that the circumstances of this life often erect. You melt my heart...I am weak in the knees and You catch me.

You have given me Your Name, You have given me power of attorney, to pray with authority and great faith. I pray for my family this day because I know Your Name. I pray for our desires, our future, because I know that Your Name causes Heaven to stand still and make note. I trust in, I lean on, and I receive from Your Gracious Hand because I know Your Name.

I know No Greater Love because You laid down Your Life for me. I lean into You today and I am refreshed and renewed in Your Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment