Thursday, September 2, 2010

Morning Manna


"For He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [ Assuredly not!]" -- Hebrews 13:5 AMP

Abba, You and I have been sealed in Covenant by the Blood of Your Precious Son. Together Forever!

You know that the root of my fears is abandonment...this has been something that I have fought in Your Strength all of my life. Thank You for reminding me that I am in Your Grip of Grace. I am in the hold of Your Strong, Plump, Warm Hands.

You will not relax Your Hold on me. Not only do You hold my hands, You are holding them tight. And although You know my propensity to resist Your Grip, You hold my hands firmly, yet without causing me pain...You don't crush my fingers, cramp my hand, or cause the tips of my fingers to change color. You hold my hands in Confident and Faithful Love.

Hebrews 13:5 is a significant verse not only in my life, but in my daughter's as well. This Precious Scripture is written on our hearts as a result of our story. We cling to Your Heart towards us, "I will never fail you nor abandon you."

What a comfort indeed...to know that I am in Your Grip. Three times You repeat Yourself, the One who in one Word formed the Heavens. Yes, it will most likely take three times and then some for me to believe, to grasp, that I am wanted, that I am lovable, that I am Your Bride.

Your End Picture for us...You and I in Eternal Covenant and Wedded Bliss. I am looking up.

Through the fire and through the storm...in every high and every low...Lord, You never let go of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment