Friday, September 3, 2010

Morning Manna


"And prove Me now herewith...." -- Malachi 3:10 KJV



Abba, there's only one Way, one road, to Hope and that's Jesus!

Stopping for a little perspective is good. A little perspective goes a long way!

You ask us to prove You. Because I know that You are a God of Your Word, I boldly approach Your Throne of Grace in my time of need. We are truly stepping out in faith...trusting You to supply all of our need according to Your Heavenly Warehouse.

Open the Windows, the Gates, the Ceiling of Heaven and pour out Your Grace to overflowing. Make us expand our borders. Cause us to expand our boundaries and enlarge our territory for Your Glory!

Awaken the desires of my heart. Laser focus what my true desires are in line with my ultimate purpose in this world.

Awaken my story and bring Hope...for Your Glory, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment