Thursday, September 9, 2010

Morning Manna



"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." -- Joshua 24:15 NIV

Abba, this is my prayer - that my family will serve You and no other. My prayer is that my daughter's not only serve You while under our roof, but continue their journey with Christ long after they are on their own. I place them in Your Lovable and Capable Hands.

Your Word says in Romans 2:4 that it is Your Kindness that leads us to repentance. Oh what a Truth! Looking back on our family's history, You have been SO Good and SO Kind! Even as recent as yesterday, I was nearly in tears at Your Goodness and Your Work behind the scenes. You truly take such wonderful care of us...You never miss a thing.

Gracious Jesus, I pray that You will lead our family. Great Shepherd, draw us to Your Heart. Bring our daughters to a place of personal acknowledgment, acceptance, and reliance of Your Grace, Your Hand, in their lives. May they know You in a deep and very personal way, the Better Way.

Loved beyond measure, I will serve You all the days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment