Sunday, September 12, 2010

Morning Manna


"...And be not grieved and depressed, for the joy of the Lord is your strength and stronghold." -- Nehemiah 8:10 AMP

Abba, You are showing me that in the journey of life, I must find Joy. For the Joy of the Lord IS my strength. Honestly, I have found this hard to understand and grasp until this week.

Thanks to Your incredible and anointed servant, Kim Walker, I'm beginning to see the Light. In her beautiful song, Show Me Your Glory, there is a part where she sings of the Joy of the Lord. What I'm beginning to understand is that - You find Joy in me...that gives me strength. I am the delight of Your Heart and I belong to You! Knowing, grasping, this I can say without fear, "Show me Your Glory!" I can pray, "Show me my glory", the part of Your Divine Plan for which I was created.

When I join in praise with Kim Walker/Jesus Culture...in my car, on the treadmill, in my home office, I am overwhelmed by Your Love for me. My heart is truly strengthened by the One that I Love.

Grasping the width, depth, length, and height - an Ephesians 3:18 kind of Love - the wellspring of Joy begins to fill my heart!

I belong to You, I belong to You, I belong to You...My Strength in life is I am Yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment