Friday, October 1, 2010

Morning Manna

"The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest. The Lord said to Moses, Why do you cry to Me? Tell the people of Israel to go forward! Lift up your rod and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it, and the Israelites shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea." -- Exodus 14:14-16 AMP

Abba, I've found myself in a strange situation and I can't really make heads or tails of it. I know that I'm in amongst these circumstances for a reason, although I don't see it right now.

Father, You made a way when there was no way. You parted the sea for Your Children, Your People Israel. You are the God of the Angel Armies and Your Hand is Outstretched. You are the God who sees, You are the God who hears, and You are the God who is concerned about me. You are Forever Faithful and Trustworthy.

My heart desires to follow Your Lead. My heart desires to follow the guidance of my Great Shepherd. Thank You for comforting me with Psalm 23 in the midnight hour. You know me so well...You know how my brain works. You know that, because of my strengths, I am prone to figure out a matter. However, You remind me that the matter is not mine to solve, but Yours.

I cry out to You this morning. And at Your Beckoning I move forward. Your Hand is outstretched to mine, plump with comfort, to enter into a new season.

My heart is Yours. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment