Monday, October 4, 2010

Morning Manna


"...Break up your fallow ground, for it is the time to seek the LORD, that he may come and rain righteousness upon you." -- Hosea 10:12 ESV

Abba, I love it when You wake me up early to teach me something! You planted a seed in my heart yesterday, a curiosity...now this morning, You are watering that seed and opening my understanding.

You are SO faithful. You provide me with the direction that I need in due season and at the perfect time.

You made me a Learner...I bet You're just as excited as I am about new Truth.

Open my ears that I might hear. Open my eyes that I might see. Open my understanding that I might grasp.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!
    I had no idea that you had a blog. I recently "re-invented" my blog.

    God bless you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete