Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Morning Manna

"Let those who favor my righteous cause and have pleasure in my uprightness shout for joy and be glad and say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, Who takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servant." -- Psalm 35:27 AMP

Abba, the word "prosperity" in Psalm 35:27 means Shalom = completeness, soundness, welfare, and peace.

In Your Last Will & Testament, You bequeathed Shalom to Your disciples (John 14:27). Shalom is my inheritance! You took my fear, my hesitations, my doubts and replaced them with Your Shalom....Your Gift to me.

Oh that I might live as an heir of Your Grace...Your undeserved, unmerited Favor. I magnify You this morning for You are most certainly worthy of my praise.

You take pleasure...this makes me smile! As You provide, as You bring new seasons, as You make Yourself my Dwelling Place, Your Heart is full of delight. You delight in me...as I do with my children. They bring me so much pleasure!

Jesus, I am overwhelmed that You love me sooooooo much. After all that You and I have been through together, the ups and downs of this life, You have never failed me nor abandoned me...You never will.

I invite and receive Your Shalom today in Your Name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment