Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Morning Manna


"And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint." -- Galatians 6:9 AMP

Abba, I am enjoying what You are teaching me about times and seasons. My understanding of Your Timekeeping is growing bit by bit, little by little...spreading seeds of patience in my heart.

Delay is not denial. My seed is encased in Your Protection and will produce a harvest at the right time and within the right season. The immense blessing for me is that You are the Vinedresser. You lead me, You guide me, in the care-taking of my vineyard. You season my vineyard with Love.

"Due" and "appointed" are words of hope. May I not see them as occasions that will never come, but specific points on the time-line of my life that have yet to arrive. They are on their way!

I am Your learner. I ask You to continue to teach me, Holy Spirit, reveal more and more of Christ Jesus, The Risen Savior, The Anointed One, The Lover of My Soul.

Teach me that I may teach others, I pray.

1 comment:

  1. Love this Jo. Just the day I needed to hear this.
    Thanks,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete