Friday, November 5, 2010

Morning Manna

"You will guard him and keep him in perfect and constant peace whose mind [both its inclination and its character] is stayed on You, because he commits himself to You, leans on You, and hopes confidently in You." -- Isaiah 26:3 AMP

Abba, You heard my thoughts this morning and settled them with Your Word. Thank You.

When my mind is steadfast, immovable on You, You guard me and keep me in perfect and constant peace. I am painfully aware that when my mind is focused and filled with me, I am out of peace.

You are gentle with me. You remind me to look to You, not to me...upward, not inward. You lead me beside the still waters...You restore my soul.

You don't resist me...You restore me. You are willing.

You will never fail me nor abandon me.

These are my meditations.

You are my Hope and I will confidently dwell in safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment